He was optimistic that he wouldn

lw789
โพสต์: 330
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ 29 ก.ย. 2017 9:10 am

He was optimistic that he wouldn

โพสต์โดย lw789 » อังคาร 09 ม.ค. 2018 12:41 pm

Lewis Hamiltons hopes of ending Nico Rosbergs winning run at the Chinese GP have suffered a blow after it was revealed he will take a five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change. The world champion, the polesitter at 2016s opening two rounds, will start no higher than sixth for Sundays race after Mercedes opted to change the gearbox in his car after it sustained damage in Bahrain. Hamilton confirmed the contact with Valtteri Bottas at turn one two weeks ago was not the cause.F1 gearboxes have to last for six consecutive race weekends. It has been a good track to me for many years so I feel good coming here, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1.Naturally when you arrive in Shanghai and find out youre already going to be starting five places behind wherever I qualify is a kick in the goonies, but you just take it. Challenge is another opportunity to arise, rather than looking at the glass half empty, look at it half full. When is the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race. Mercedes later tweeted: Not the ideal start to the #ChineseGP weekend, admittedly, but of all the places to take a grid hit, this is one of the better ones.Despite the damage to the gearbox not being the result of accident damage, Hamilton insists he is not worried about the reliability going forward.Rosberg: Lewis still a threatNot for me. They change it and I go again. I dont use it as a concern, Im sure the team are focussed on it, he said.Asked what caused the damage he responded: It doesnt really matter.Following poor starts from pole in each of the first two races, Hamilton already trails Rosberg by 17 points in the Drivers Championship. The Briton has started either first or second amid a run of eight consecutive Mercedes front-row lockouts, with last Septembers Singapore GP the only time in the last 29 races Hamilton has not started in the front two.Hamiltons penalty now presents Ferrari with the chance to claim a rare front-row start as they look to recover from reliability problems in the first two races which have left them 50 points behind Mercedes in the Constructors Championship. Chinese GP talking points Would another Nico win dent Lewiss confidence? Where are McLaren? And can Haas do it again? With Rosberg on a run of five consecutive victories since his team-mate clinched his third world title in Austin last October, Hamilton will now bid to improve on a statistic which has seen him only win once - the 2014 British GP - when starting from outside the first two rows.The 31-year-old has won a record four times in Shanghai, including the last two seasons. The last four times Hamilton has started lower than fifth Race Started Finished 2014 Hungarian GP 22nd 3rd 2014 German GP 20th 3rd 2014 British GP 6th 1st 2014 Austrian GP 9th 2nd Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Chinese GP talking points When is the Chinese GP on Sky? Olivier Vernon Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. J.T. Thomas Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Davi ... -Jersey/.Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Brad Wing Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Damon Harrison Jersey . Kerber will next play Estonias Kaia Kanepi, who beat American qualifier Victoria Duval 6-1, 6-3. In other first-round matches, Lucie Safarova beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-4, 6-4 and American Bethanie Mattek-Sands had a 6-4, 6-3 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard.DENVER -- Brandon Barnes entered the game late as a defensive replacement. He had plenty of time, as it turned out, to make the difference. Barnes hit a winning triple off the centre-field wall in the 10th inning and the Colorado Rockies snapped an eight-game losing streak, beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-4 Saturday. "I didnt think I got it as good as I did, but I stayed through it enough to get it out there," said Barnes, who entered in the eighth inning. "I was ecstatic and I was happy for the team. We broke through that little rut we were in and hopefully this picks us up and gets us going." The defeat capped a tough day for the Dodgers, who saw outfielder Yasiel Puig and second baseman Dee Gordon leave early because of injuries. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said hes hopeful that neither Gordon nor Puig will miss much time. "I couldnt answer that right now," Mattingly said. "The fact that theres no further tests scheduled at this point leads me to believe, at least hopefully, that these are day-to-day issues and not long-term issues." Gordon left in the fourth inning because of discomfort in his right hip. He was optimistic that he wouldnt be out long after receiving treatment. "It feels way better now after doing some stuff for it," Gordon said. Puig was out with a strained right hip flexor. He walked in the fifth, slid hard into second on a double-play grounder and didnt take the field in the bottom half. "I was trying to break up the double play, and I felt a little something that was stretching my leg," Puig said through a translator. "The medical staff wanted me to come out to get some treatment and hopefully its not that big of an issue." Chris Perez (0-3) allowed a one-out single to Justin Morneau in the 10th. He fanned Michael McKenry before Barnes hit a deep drive to end it. Franklin Morales (4-4) pitched 1 1-3 scoreless innings. "I made my pitches, got the ball where it was supposed to go and got the hitters out," MMorales said.dddddddddddd "Well take this. We had a bad stretch, lost eight in a row, and however it happened, well take this." The Dodgers fell to 3-8 in extra innings this season while the Rockies improved to 3-3. Trailing 3-0, the Dodgers scored four times in the seventh and chased Jhoulys Chacin. Matt Kemp drew a leadoff walk, Andre Ethier singled and Justin Turner hit an RBI single. Nick Masset relieved and Tim Federowicz drove his first offering over the left-field wall for his first homer since Sept. 18 at Arizona. Colorado made it 4-all in its half on a two-out, RBI single by Corey Dickerson off Dodgers starter Zack Greinke. The Rockies went up 3-0 in the fifth. McKenry, Ryan Wheeler and Josh Rutledge singled in succession off Greinke for a run. Wheeler was tagged out in a rundown between third and home on Chacins grounder, but Rutledge reached third on the play and scored on Charlie Blackmons two-out single to right. McKenry, a late addition to the lineup after catcher Wilin Rosario was scratched because of illness, singled in the second to drive in Troy Tulowitzki. NOTES: With the score tied, Kemp hit a leadoff triple in the eighth but was left stranded when the Dodgers followed with three straight groundouts. ... The Rockies Michael Cuddyer missed a second game and remains day to day because of a sore left shoulder. ... Rockies RHP Christian Bergman is set to make his major league debut Monday. Hell be called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs to start against Atlanta in place of injured Jordan Lyles (broken left hand). ... Barnes also had a walkoff hit while with Houston against Colorado on May 27, 2013, a ground rule double off Wilton Lopez. ... Dodgers pitcher Chad Billingsley, coming back from Tommy John surgery in April 2013, is slated to resume a rehab assignment at Rancho Cucamonga this weekend. ... Dodgers LHP Clayton Kershaw (4-2) will face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) in the series finale Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

ย้อนกลับไปยัง “รับเรื่องร้องเรียน”

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

สมาชิกกำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และบุคลทั่วไป 2